Saturday, April 24, 2010

Where to get outdated IE browsers and IE with CSS?

I'm working on a site using CSS for my company, and found that when I used the computers at work (with ancient Internet Explorer versions) the perprortions are entirely wrong to the point that the website is nonfunctional.



So my first question: Do all IE versions support CSS?



and second: Where can I download outdated IE browsers to check my work on?



Where to get outdated IE browsers and IE with CSS?windows xp pro





not sure about your css question, but you'll find old versions here... http://www.oldversion.com/



Where to get outdated IE browsers and IE with CSS?microsoft net framework internet explorer



I've found this site to be helpful:



http://www.thesitewizard.com/webdesign/m...
Well i think you mean RSS but the only safe place i would trust to download any IE are from microsoft themselves. I would think their site archives the older versions but I'm not sure

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting servers