Saturday, April 24, 2010

IE doesn't work right after I do some windows updates?

I did the latest windows updates and I could get my home page to come up but if I searched a seperate IE window would come up and both IE windows would freeze. I'd have to restart the computer and the same thing would happen. I've run system restore and IE works properly until the updates come back up and I download them and then the same thing happens. I've run AdAware, AVG, Housecall and can't find any viruses. The only thing I can figure out is something is up with the download. Anybody else ever have this problem or has any ideas that can help?



IE doesn't work right after I do some windows updates?microsoft powerpoint





i think wat you should do is get firefox



go to firefox.com



ie stinks its awful



ive also got that problem so i never used ie



if there are sites dat requires ie go to firefox extensions and get ie tab and when you get 2 a site dat requires ie click it and it'll do something dat allows you 2 use ie

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting servers