Saturday, April 24, 2010

How do I downgrade from IE 7 ???

I had an older version of IE, which I loved. But I wanted to test IE7 with a site I am making so I downloaded the upgrade. I HATE it. I also use Foxfire, but I want to downgrade my IE to what it was before.



I have TRIED going to Add/Remove Programs on my computer. It wasn't listed there.



I also went to "Add/Remove Window Components" and IE was listed there at 0.0MB and when I tried to remove it and reboot, that didn't work.



I liked the older version and I'd really like to get back to it.



How do I downgrade from IE 7 ???windows messenger





Basically it should be able to remove IE completely using Add Remove Programs in Control Panel. Hope this link could help you. http://www.oldversion.com/program.php?n=...



How do I downgrade from IE 7 ???microsoft works internet explorer



first download ie 6 , then delete ie 7 .. i went to add remove then went to search and got rid of the rest there.



go to your computer , click it ..then look around in program files and common files.



things always get stuck there after the program is deleted.
go to google



search multiple ie



and download IE package simple



you can use old and new versions

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting servers