Saturday, April 24, 2010

I uninstalled IE 7, but sometimes the icons for IE still show the 7 type icon. What can I do to reme

Uninstalled IE 7, rolled back to IE 6, IE 7 icons still showing in different places?



I uninstalled IE 7, but sometimes the icons for IE still show the 7 type icon. What can I do to remedy this?microsoft sql server





virus



I uninstalled IE 7, but sometimes the icons for IE still show the 7 type icon. What can I do to remedy this?windows themes internet explorer



hey its not a problem...



IE7 files stored in a register file...



when u install IE6...



It upgrade thst registry file...



so its look like this.... its not a problem...
it cannot be done actually the new i.e. 7



have been removed so no worries



but the icon stays the same ... as it is



related and overwritten to i.e. older icon ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting servers