Saturday, April 24, 2010

IE is running with addons disabled? HELP ME PLEASE?

Ever since I updated to IE 7 its wont run with the addons enabled.Im logged on as admin and I still cant click on manage addons when I go to the tools menu. I have to reinstall them every time and after I shut down it starts all over again.Any help out there?



IE is running with addons disabled? HELP ME PLEASE?microsoft live





Use firefox much better



IE is running with addons disabled? HELP ME PLEASE?microsoft internet explorer internet explorer



The only thing I can think of is going into internet options and go under the advanced tab and click on "Restore Defaults" other then that you may have yo un-install and re-install IE7. That Internet browser has been having soo much trouble lately it isn't funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting servers